Friday, February 8, 2008

Wish Granted :)

Daddy finally said sorry after I have told him what was the reason why I was not speaking with him. Happy again. :) In a relationship, communication is really one of the most important ingredients. I let my pride took over and asked God to help Daddy realize why I was acting the way I was. But it was me whom God helped realize that... whenever I have any misunderstanding with the man HE has given me, we can resolve it on our own, IF BOTH of us are WILLING.
Dad and I have been living under one roof for almost three years already and I can really say we still have a lot to learn and understand about each other. The whole time, except for one time (when I was really the one at fault) he has always been willing to talk about any issues we have. He has always been understanding and open-minded. He is a responsible husband, son and, a champion father to Cade Alexandra. I thank God for him. And I will always do. He is my wish God has granted. :)
Just a thought... my next LO will be about him! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment