Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Almost done! :)

February 12, 2008, six more days before Alex turns two.

We have not still decided when to celebrate her birthday. We are not sure if we'll do it on the 16th or on the 23rd. If we do it on the 16th, some friends will not be able to make it (Scrapbukan Exchange Group is going to have an EB!) and others will be in Manila. The same is true if we'll do it on a Sunday and the 23rd is not my off. Argh! I just decided, I will just ask my Trainer if I can take a leave on the 23rd. My luck, he agreed! So we'll just do it on the 23rd. :) It's going to be a very small party. We'll just invite Alex's cousins and friends. We'll also ask our weekend pals together with their kids and Alex's Ninangs and Ninongs to join us. We'll just have to finalize what cake we are going to order, send out the invitation and I am almost done! :)

Another one... I just have to do the journaling on my first lay-out and then I am done! :)
At first, I was kinda shy to show Daddy my work, well talking about confidence level. Hehe. But when he saw it, I thought he liked it! :) I even asked him for some inputs about the journaling I am going to do plus the embellishment I wanted to add. I am just glad he is supportive. I printed the journaling (though it's not detailed) tonight and also got his thoughts about it. I will just have to attach it in my lay-out using a brad and I AM REALLY SO DONE with my FIRST LAY-OUT!

Oh, I also took a picture of my unfinished lay-out, unfortunately, I can't find a card-reader so I can upload it on the internet. I will just do it tonight. I am so excited to go home and finish it!

Till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment