Wednesday, February 20, 2008

First Ever EB with the Scrapping Ladies


February 16 was really a day to remember!

After my graveyard shift, Mark and Yoyin picked me up and my hubby and we went straight to Manila for the EB. We were caught in a heavy traffic so we were not able to make it at 10AM. But it was worth all the wait! There were great discounts and great items on sale! I just really needed to remind myself what Mareng Teena told me "don't but too much papers!" The scrappers we've met are just really nice! Some even shared some tips, which are so much appreciated. We met the Master, Iris, and the friendly Bjay. :) We had to leave early though so we were not able to join the rest till 5PM. Looking forward to the next EB and hopefully Teena will be with us already, plus Kuya Jun! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment