Friday, February 8, 2008

The Sad Feeling I Was Referring

(Wednesday, January 23, 2008) Heath Ledger Found Dead in New York - This article in the AOL Welcome Screen has affected me so much and made me really sad. I can't help but feel for the family because he died at a young age leaving a two-year old daughter, Matilda, behind. He sure was a great actor, I loved him in the movies "The Patriot," "A Knights Tale" and "10 Things I Hate About You."

Every thing that was written about him strucked me so much it almost made me cry. These have doubled the anxiety, stress, fear and worries I have about my family. Lola Virgen, my Dad's Mom, slept last night (012208) and no one was able to wake her up until now. She was brought to the hospital 012108 and our family was advised to just bring her home and wait for the time as science can do no more to let her stay with us longer. It was just last year that she was diagnosed to have a Diabetes and since then her weight has gone down drastically. I was told she is so skinny and she would not want to eat. The last time I saw her, she was still okay, she was telling stories about my cousins and her children whom she thought don't care about her and Lolo enough. Those were the typical stories you would hear from my very sensitive Lola. She appreciates everything you can give and do for her and can easily forget about those when you do something wrong. But WE LOVE HER just the same. We love her funny stories. We love her for she is a person who has really worked hard for her family. She cared so much about everyone in the family that she was still working even when she has 50+ grandchildren just to make sure she can give to those who can't afford to buy food to go through their days. What else can bring a person to his lowest but knowing you can never share laughters and stories with the person you dear the most. I am thinking how my father is feeling right now. I am sure he is saddened by Lola's condition. This sadness I have in my heart would not even compare to what he has at this time, I bet. Not only that he has to think about Lola, he would also need to take care of my Mom. Mama was diagnosed to have a heart a condition. With that, getting tired, worrying and thinking too much should be avoided.

------------------------------

It has been more than two weeks since I wrote this. The melancholy brought by all these distressful happenings have somehow diminished.

Tatay, as I see, have been relieved somehow because his Mom is now with God and Mama is getting better. Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment