Friday, February 29, 2008

First Challenge


I am feeling great today! It's my first time to join a scrapbook challenge and I just feel excited seeing my entry along with the others. The Webster Page Challenge of Lasting Impression has many great entries. I wish everyone good luck. I am going to try to join as many challenges as I can because it gives me the drive to finish more lay-outs. Hehehe. It is not about winning I can say, it's all about the feeling of accomplishment and the experience. :) Here is the lay-out I submitted for the challenge. hidden journaling: You sure did enjoy your first time being a flower girl. The whole time you were with the other girls, all we heard were your giggles and laughters. You sure was the most adorable as you waved your hands at the guests while walking down the aisle. And you were still the crowd's favorite even when you turned grumpy and won't even sit beside the couple and give them a smile.

***Oh btw, this is the finished lay-out which unfinished stages I have posted on my previous posts. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment