Friday, February 15, 2008

Need Help?


Okay, I know I said my next lay-out will be about hubby. However, I have yet to choose a picture of him and have it printed (still don't have my own printer. ehehe) So, next time Daddy! I swear! Love you! I have already have Alex's picture printed and I just find it so lovely, can't help but create a lay-out using it. HOWEVER, I am not good at arranging flowers! Promise! I need some help, PLEASE?

Here's a draft. I didn't glue them yet since I am still not convinced it's pretty enough. :D



I used a ribbon to mount the word giggles, is it nice? Or is it better off without and just lay the word giggles on the black background?

Is this arrangement nice enough?


Daddy says this is better... agree?


HELP! :)

2 comments:

  1. hi, i like the 1st arrangement of flowers better.
    You can try over lap the flowers and see how it looks.

    the giggles on the ribbon is really nice.

    just go with whatever makes you happy and comfortable.
    all LOs are lovely coz they are made from the heart.

    happy scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! I appreciate you dropping by my blog and leaving a suggestion! :) I have finally decided what to do and it's like I have read your mind before I even read your comment. Hehehe. I will be posting my "almost done" lay-out in just a little while. :)

    thanks! thanks!

    ReplyDelete