Friday, February 8, 2008

It Has Been A While

It has been a while I must say I missed doing this. Blogging. Writing. Having extra time to write all about my family, my baby, my hubby, my feelings: frustrations, sadness and happiness.
The last time I wrote and thought of writing about how I feel was two days before Lola passed away. She was still then in the hospital, in a state of comma while Mama just got out of the hospital and my Tatay in the middle of that chaos. I was not even able to finish my entry on my AOL blog. Reason for that? I cried. I had to stop writing for what I will be writing won't even make any sense anymore. That sadness and worry have diminished somehow. Lola is now with our Lord and Mama is under medication and as I can see is now feeling a lot better.
The past days have been heavy though since hubby and I have not been on good terms. We have yet to settle who's to say sorry. I must say I am letting pride today take over me. I know I am not at fault and I have been terribly hurt. I hope the next coming days though will help him realize that I did tell him what he is telling me I didn't.
I am also a bit sad for a friend left the country and I am left here in Pampanga missing my sponge and good friend. Thanks to text messaging we have a cheaper way to still communicate.
To close this entry, I am here to blog, to post whatever I feel and think I should share. This is going to be my outlet, my new friend and sponge. On a lighter note, I am also going to post all my scrapbook projects. As of today, I have yet to finish my first lay-out. I was able to start one last Monday and still have not finished it. I lost the momentum (I ran out of letter "E" which will complete my title) but I will regain that because I have to! Hehehe. I have invested on scrapbook materials already and I won't stop. Haha! I just love it! Every pay-day I am going to alot a fraction of my pay to buy even just a Php100 worth of materials. I know scrapbooking does cost much but a little money spent every two weeks won't hurt that much, I guess, especially if those will give you SATISFACTION! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment