Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Little Miss





We love her so much! She talks a lot, eat a lot, drink a lot of milk and sleep a lot! Don't we just love kids like that?
Oh, just want to share!
One morning, after attending to her needs, I sat on her little Boots (monkey friend of Dora) chair and placed all my scrap stuffs on her Dora the Explorer table. You see, that is my working table here in our house because I really don't have a dedicated room or even a table where I can scrap. Being the kid that she is, she just loves using my things and moving them somewhere around her room. So I had a deal with her, "Baby, we both play inside your room and listen to Barney, okay?" She responded, "Mommy, scrap ka?" Hehe. Little that I know, my two year old girl has been observing me the past days. And the word scrap is something that I haven't really used when talking to her but she knows scrapping!

You want to see how the room looks like? Hehe. Here you go!


2 comments:

  1. wahahah! suot suot ang tee-sert ng little miss! :)

    cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you see a future scrapper right there. :-P

    ReplyDelete