Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Promise, I Tried

I have been trying to update my blog for the past three days so I can upload the pictures of my new LOs and mini-album as stated on the previous post. Sadlly, both PCs in the house aren't just so friendly lately when it comes to uploading.

The one I am now using belongs to hubby's sister, which just keeps on shutting down when I try to log in to the profile we have created or download anything. Hubby said, the PC needs reformatting so fixing this may take time, as no one here really has time to fix it (if I can, I would, but I don't know how, hehe).

Now how about our own pc? Hubby was trying to add some extra space and has been frustrated the whole morning yesterday trying to install the new hard disk he bought that he decided to just sleep it off. I actually felt for him. It was one of those times that I see him putting his whole heart and attention to what he is doing. However, trying to get that hard disk to be detected by the system and stuff just doesn't work! He log in to the internet (using this pc I am now using) to read stuffs, talked to some "tech-ie" friends, read a book and something wasn't just right. You know what I told him? "Daddy, let's just ask someone to come over and do that, go ahead and rest. It's okay, you were not able to make it work, Alex and I still love you." Haha! So did you see the connection?

At work? Oh no! I can't even take a straight 30-minute break! The story behind that? Well, let's just say, it's given, Call Center work is stressful + you need to accomplish commitments which you haven't really "committed" to do in the first place + you need to talk to customers when you really don't want to (supervisor calls) + you need to talk to your agents (to coach, and sometimes... when you really don't want to, hehe) + you need to take care of your people + think about your colleagues + follow your bosses' instructions + think about the future of the department + make sure all requirements are met (which are just really... ahhhm... unimaginable?) Opps! Was that me venting out? Lol. Well, this is the very reason I love blogging!
But don't get me wrong, I love what I do now. I get to "coach" and help other people do their work. I just really hope I get to have more time for my agents and less "to do's" in my plate every night.
So much for this post, need to get some more ZZzzz's before Alex wakes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment