Friday, September 19, 2008

After Almost a Month of Silence...

Friday, September 19, 2008, a day after my off, I filed a vacation leave and yes, that means two days rest. That also equates to logging in to the internet, getting to post something here (so my two kumares won't have a reason to talk about INSPIRING me, hehe), spend time with Alex. Oh and yes, SCRAP! But it is almost 4 in the afternoon and I haven't really scrapped anything today. hehe.

In the morning, Alex and I picked up the last piece of EAT SLEEP BREATHE SCRAP REPEAT shirt we ordered while the two of us are wearing our own. Yep, my little girl has her own pink ESBSR shirt and she looks just cute!

We also went to Enigma and bought a web cam and a head set for Mama Let to use. As soon as we get home, I installed the web cam's software and Alex won't just move her little "bam-bam" out of the computer chair She made silly faces, shouted like crazy and sung her fave songs "Crazy Love and Makulay ang Buhay (sa sinabawang gulay)" and we laugh our heart out. Amazing what new things can do to people.







Oh, not to disappoint my dear friends... hehe. I was able to do something yesterday. I finished a lay-out that has been seating in my cropper hopper for two weeks now. And I started a LO which is just waiting for a little journaling and it will be done. Some simple LOs, the first one is my own humble creation and the other one was scraplifted from a magazine I bought months back.

But wait! There's more! (hehe) I also finished a mini-album! This was the album included in the last Scrapfest! Now I can really say, at last!

I hope I get back my momentum again. I want to be able to use some of the stuffs I have already before I get the new supplies I ordered from Marisa that we'll probably be getting early next month... oh and before I get another "What last post was when?" Hehe. I sure love the AC Scrap Addicts! They just inspire when I need inspiration the most!

Good luck to Mareng Yoyin! She made it to Week 6 of Scrappin Moms Idol ' 08! Go go go!
Happy birthday Tita Ann!
Mareng Tna, Alex is craving for your most delicious cake everyday! hehe

Oh and by the way, just want to share, I am loving her creations... Jennifer McGuire.

1 comment:

  1. yipee! am just so happy to see you so active. :-D can't wait to see the pix of ur LOs. daragul ne e alex. sorry about the shirt. di ko na nabalikan kahapon. (muntik pa ako mapaaway). hihi. kelan kaya tayo maggeget together? we need to catch up on things. ali ku man dugu makapag visit kareng pages yu. :(

    ReplyDelete