Thursday, October 9, 2008

breather

There have been several resignations from our department. And every good bye or c u around, gives everyone different kind of feelings. People will just have to move on at one point or another. Reasons vary: for the good, for greener pasture, for they don't have a choice, to save face, to save sanity or simply because they just want to move on and be happier or free, period. I wish sometimes I can have that "choice" to resign whenever I want and do what I want to do without having to think about not being employed. That time, is yet to come. :) Honestly, I enjoy what I do. I enjoy the company of most of the people I work with. I like what I do for I am challenged, by the job, the people, the tasks, the customers/members and by the requirements. Though at times the job, the pressure and the people bring me to the bridge of my sanity. Oh well, what kind of job won't give you pressure and head ache? Oh, I don't think you can call that a job at all.

So much about work, here is a breather for me..


Journaling:
Oh so girly that is what you are,
with that dress I bought for your Christening
and headband that Ninang Almah gave you.
All dolled-up for your monthly check up!

No comments:

Post a Comment