Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Let us talk about...

small wishes coming true. :)

I really wanted to have my own circle cutter. I thought it would really be fun to have different circle shapes on my LOs.
And here is what I got this from the last Scrapfest; my own MM circle cutter (which included a mat) for 25% off and some scrap stuffs I also wanted to get (oh did I say I also got them with great discounts? hehe)




Oh wait there is more!

Talking about wishes coming true and great discounts, Tna and I visited Yoyin last Friday night and we really went gaga over the new stuffs Ms. Marissa sent us! Here are the great things I got! It included my very own tote bags, Ali E's book, bunch of thickers and oh the one I have long wanted to have to a purple crop-a-dile! :)

Thank you Ms. Marisa, you are a "scrap angel"! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment