Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Looking back

I was checking my friendster account, which I have not accessed in a while. And I saw my class pictures during my second and fourth year.



Fourth Year



Second Year high school



Fourth Year
Top Left to Right: Sey, Julie, Elaine, Girlie, Tin Lou, Mitch
Bottom Left to Right: Bujoy, Hazel, ME ME ME, Lai, Leen, Loi, Lou.

These were my friends in high school. Miss these girls much. We live in the same province, as far as I know, but some of them I saw last on our high school graduation. Hope we really can get together sometime.. Oh it is almost 10 years ago that this photo was taken.

These pictures bring back youthful memories which make me smile. High school uniforms (you wont have to think and plan what to wear the next day), black shoes, crushes (got a few, hihi), courtship, school plays, dance competition (yep, I used to and I miss doing that), Noli, El Fili (oh, those never ending questions), school bags, love letters (used to keep all of them in a box:) , test papers, slum books (oh yeah, gone crazy with this, one achievement of mine is to have all my crushes to sign them hoping I see my name or even a clue that they got some crush on me, too, haha, so teen-ish) , stationeries (collected almost everything I see in the bookstores), poems (yep, I used to compose) and the list goes on.
It is totally different now. Then, I won't have to think about loosing a job, paying debts, providing for family, tuition fees, salary increase, resume, subordinates, job applications, bosses, deadlines, performance improvement plans, forced leave without pay, and the list also goes on.
Oh well, despite all these changes and things I have to think about thank God I still am sane for HE gives me optimism and positivity. I am not sure why, but something big I think is going to happen and I feel excited about it. Oh, well, God will provide and decide. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment