Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Been A While

As always... hehehe. Bad bad bad blogger, I know I am.
Got a lot of things to share now, at least. :)

(1)
I saw "Twilight" yesterday with hubby and now I understand why is almost everyone crazy about it. It felt like I wanted to fall in love over and over again. And who the hell would not fall for a guy as lovely as Edward! :)
I am now reading the book and I can't seem to stop! Gosh! No wonder why my Kumareng Yoyin couldn't stop herself from reading it even when we were in the middle of the mini-scrap jam at Ms. Nette's house. :)

(2)
After a few days of what I call the greatest turning point of my life... I came up with this..




(3) Better late than never, here is my take on Tita Ann's mini-jam's LO. Hope I gave justice to your nice LO! :)



(4) It's almost Christmas! Since I moved to the morning shift, I will definitely spend my Christmas eve this year with my little girl! Just so excited about it! I have yet to start with gift wrapping, just another thing I enjoy doing every December. I have to endure though the pain it gives my wallet. hehehe.

Merry Christmas everyone!

TFL!