Friday, December 19, 2008

Bonding Time

It's been two days I did not get to play and bond with her. The longest time I've had with her was when I had to read to her stories from her new Princess magazine before we both go to sleep. Yep, she also has her own collection of Princess magazine, that is my 34-month old girl :)

Haven't really scrapped for a while and it felt like months already. When I see my scrap stuff sitting in her room, I just let myself release a big sigh. I just really wish I can have time to scrap again (oh not to mention I haven't even started with Christmas gift wrapping yet!). Young as she is, she can probably see how I miss scrapping, she'll ask me with her sweetest voice "Mommy, scrap ka? Scrap tayo?" And I tell her, "Oh no baby, I can't do that now." And in my mind, I can only say.. "I wish I can and someday, when you are all grown up, that will be our activity when we want to bond." :)

These are some of our pics taken using our webcam while we were talking to her Ninang Faye and while I was creating this post :)