Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fifth Year and Counting?

2003, we used to have a monthly team building which would include food, games and bonding with the whole team. I was still a "newbie" then, fresh grad. I was asked by my supervisor how do I see myself after three years... I answered her without much effort for I thought I had my life planned (yeah, I thought so then)... "I believe I will not be with AOL anymore." That was the plan. I never really wanted to stay with a company for as long as three years. As a fresh graduate, my mentality was that an Iska/Isko will not really stay with a company for as long as three years for he or she will always look for challenges and career growth.

That was then...

2008, September, I celebrated my fifth year at work. Not with AOL though but with eTelecare already. The awarding was done in Lewis Grand Hotel which is one of the newest hotels in Angeles City.



Here is token the company gave us.



2009, I have a plan. The probability of me going to that direction is 90%. That is how determined I am to make that plan happen. But I really do not know what will come my way. For now, I will enjoy the holidays with my family and try not to think of 2009 yet. :)