Saturday, August 16, 2008

Got Tagged

I was tagged by Teena

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
1998: third year in high school (gosh ang tagal na pala nun!)

What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?
1. magtupi ng damit
2. bumili ng diaper ni alex
3. work (lol. cant really specify d kasya dito)
4. matulog
5. scrap

Snacks I enjoy:
iced tea, homemade sandwich (ham/bologna, lettuce, cheese/mayo, tomatoes, cucumber, nagutom ako! haha)

Place where I lived:
angeles city

Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
1. il make sure alex's future is secure (educational and health plans)
2. pagawa haus nina mama and tatay
3. secure educational plans for my little sisters and brothers (got 2 brothers in HS, 1 in elem and 1 sis in college).
4. il buy our own house and CARS for my hubby
5. il buy a mini-cooper (just love this car)

I am tagging Yoyin, Diane, Laarni, Yvette, Dinah (ala na ko iba maisip.. hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment